- Please put the trash out the night before your scheduled pickup, there is no set time for your pick up
- Household garbage only and MUST BE BAGGED and TIED. NO LOOSE TRASH
- Please put smaller bags and animal waste bags in the larger bag
- A Month Notification is needed if you are moving
- We DO NOT pick up on Christmas and New Year’s Day
- During snow months place container in an accessible snow free area or at the curb
- All Bulk Pick up, Black Construction Bags and Clean up materials must be scheduled. (please call the office if you are cleaning out a house, garage, attic, etc.)
Please do not put any of these items in the can
- Electronics or batteries
- Paint cans
- Concrete or other type of construction material into the garbage.
- RECYCLING, Scotch Plains, Fanwood provides this service: see the Scotch Plains Messenger. PLEASE DO NOT USE PLASTIC BAGS TO CONTAIN THE RECYCLABLES.
- WE DO NOT TAKE HAZARDOUS OR MEDICAL WASTE.
- We bill the first of the month
- Payment should be received by the 26th of each month.
- We accept personal check or Bill Pay through your banking institution
- Return check fee is Thirty-five Dollars, $35.00
- Mailing Address: 2148 West Broad Street, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076